In this 7 week course, students will learn how the constructive language is used to reshape jurisdiction, suppress ancient world culture and nationality, thereby, depriving the people of their inheritance and birthrights. Furthermore, students will learn the methods of how words are reconstructed from one language to another, thereby, gaining insight into the morphological and phonological connection among the variants forms of a word in the different languages.
Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Participation (21Hours).
- 21 Hours of Grammar Content
- Recorded lecture from LIVE course for further studies
- The Ability To Understand And Apply Positive Law to demands for Equity
- The Ability To Understand And Apply etymological words for everyday speaking and writing
- The Ability To Understand And Apply varies language construction
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 47
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes