The 7 week Grammar course is designed to strengthen the students writing skills through the Study of “English” Grammar. Grammar is the set of structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases and words in a natural language. Grammar provides the framework, knowing basics of what people say helps you understand vocabulary you don’t know as different languages have different structures.
Through the intensive study of verbs – tenses, aspects, moods and voice – students will be taught critical thinking and reasoning skills in analyzing sentences.
Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Participation (14 Hours).
- 14 Hours of Grammar Content
- Recorded lecture from a LIVE class recording for further studies
- The Ability To Understand And Apply The Rules Of Grammar
- The Ability To Communicate Clearly Using Spoken Language
- The Ability To Communicate Clearly Using Written Language
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes