Hooked On Grammar 301 is a complement to Hooked On Grammar 201 [noun, adjective and adverbial clauses] in that this course will aid students in improving their reading comprehension and writing skills through the study of gerunds, participles, and infinitives. Furthermore, students will learn that Grammar is the building block to better reading comprehension and writing.
Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Participation (24 Hours).
- 24 Hours of Grammar Phrases Content
- Recorded lecture from a LIVE class recording for further studies
- The ability to increase their reading comprehension through the study of gerunds, participles and infinitives.
- The ability to write more effectively through the study of gerunds, participles and infinitives.
- The ability to communicate clearly using written language.
- The ability to think critically through reading comprehension and utilizing proper grammar writing structure.
Date: Every Thursday, January 27 to April 21, 2022
Time: 7pm to 9pm (EST)
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 8
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes