In this 12 Week Law course, the students will learn governmental procedures in dealing with the principles, procedures and remedies through diplomatic channels in accordance with treaties and international law.
Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Participation (48Hours).
- Learn how to use Moorish treaties and international law in the administrative functions of government to protect the Moors
- Learn that the United States does not have jurisdiction over the Moors based on the Moorish treaties
- Learn through treaty and international law studies how the Moors give the United States power to speak and reshape the Moors’ national political status, therefore, preventing the Moors from being protected by Moorish treaties and international law
- Learn how the Moorish treaties, international law, acts, covenants, conventions and agreements are enforced through the administrative functions of government
- Learn how to use the history of the extensive diplomatic relations, extraterritoriality and consular jurisdiction between Morocco and European Nations from 1610 to 1892 as a guide to administrative functions of government and international law to enforce Moorish treaties
- Learn how to use the Jurisprudence (well settled principles) applied in treaty cases and in international law in the administrative functions of government
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 57
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Move forward, always Move.
I truly look forward to this class starting tomorrow!
Academy of Providence is leading the race her foresight on what is needed to restore the Moorish government and the people back to heir proper person.
Pax et amore
I don’t really know where to leave my essay
I have learned in the academy. It really open my eyes to a lot of thing I did not know. I told that I could do this on my now but that is not True. Now I know that I need a government to bag me up. and to no I have to learn the correct language Without knowing the correct language and Law we have Nothing
Name the several treaties that were enacted but the most important for Washitaw: The Trans- Continental Treaty, otherwise known as; Adamis-Onis Treaty of 1819, taking control from the Spanish de Bourbon. Source: The First World Order. Page 33. An answer for Tamara El not given due to a yield for time.
You’ve made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.