In this 12 week Law course, students will analyze Moorish treaties, and how they are enforced through government structure by studying a host of treaties, treaties cases, international agreements, covenants, acts, and conventions. Further, students will examine Letter of Rogatory, Petition for Removal, Notice of Removal, and how to execute them through proper Moorish governmental structure and Diplomacy, Extraterritoriality, Moorish Consular Jurisdiction, Moorish treaty enforcement and international law.
Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Participation (48Hours).
- 48 Hours – Study of Jurisprudence
- Recorded lecture from LIVE course for further studies
- The Ability To Understand And Apply The Self Law
- The Ability To Communicate Clearly Using Well Settled Treaties
- The Ability To Communicate Clearly Rules of Court Procedures
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes