In this 12 Week Law course, the students will learn governmental procedures in dealing with the principles, procedures and remedies through diplomatic channels in accordance with treaties and international law.
Upon completion of the course, each student will receive a Certificate of Participation (48Hours).
- Learn how to use Moorish treaties and international law in the administrative functions of government to protect the Moors
- Learn that the United States does not have jurisdiction over the Moors based on the Moorish treaties
- Learn through treaty and international law studies how the Moors give the United States power to speak and reshape the Moors’ national political status, therefore, preventing the Moors from being protected by Moorish treaties and international law
- Learn how the Moorish treaties, international law, acts, covenants, conventions and agreements are enforced through the administrative functions of government
- Learn how to use the history of the extensive diplomatic relations, extraterritoriality and consular jurisdiction between Morocco and European Nations from 1610 to 1892 as a guide to administrative functions of government and international law to enforce Moorish treaties
- Learn how to use the Jurisprudence (well settled principles) applied in treaty cases and in international law in the administrative functions of government
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 56
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
ClarityThe Academy of Providence continues to bring clarity and THE HEAT. I have only been able to catch two live classes so far but I am very thankful they are recorded which allows me to follow along and complete the homework. Contract Law 201 is going into further detail and application of the information that was presented in Contract Law 101 for example the unincorporated association and how it plays a role in the secured party creditor process . These classes are needed to raise a Nation and a people from a dead mental state.